- Unseen activities of hackers may drop your site from Google’s Index. But if you site is worth enough, Google will contact you presenting the problem. Matt Cutts says that Google is that pollite.
- When you change the ownership of something, do you trumpet it? Be careful! You may lose past and future customers. Seth Godin explains it.
- Do bad moods ruin your time and plans? Ririan has written 11 Fixes to Blast Away Bad Moods.
- Creating Passionate Users has written How to Build a User Community which is an insight to convert new users into contributing members.
- Google announced Hosted Web Pages for new AdWords advertisers who don’t have web sites (Currently not available to existing users). Main focus seems to be local business owners. These pages can only be accessed through links in Google AdWords.
- Are you struggling to find a topic to blog? Write about your life. You will do well. Darren Rowse explains it in his article, 7 Reasons Why Personal Blogs Rock.
- Quick Online Tips announced Google Reader Notifier for Firefox which does a good job as Bloglines Notifier but in Firefox status bar, not in system tray which means you have to keep open a Firefox window to track new posts.
- If you are willing to add few pay-per-posts to your blog but doubtful whether search engines will punish you on doing so then you have to get it out from your head. SEs will have no different treat on paid posts. Read the article Search Engines Say OK to Pay-per-Post Services at SEOmoz.