- Google has explained how it sees and works with duplicate content. It has got number of useful suggestions. Here is a clue for local search optimization.
Use TLDs: To help us serve the most appropriate version of a document, use top level domains whenever possible to handle country-specific content. We’re more likely to know that .de indicates Germany-focused content, for instance, than /de or de.example.com.
Article marketing won’t be in threat.
Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, make sure they include a link back to the original article on each syndicated article. Even with that, note that we’ll always show the (unblocked) version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you’d prefer.
Are you using a content management system and got pages to be filled in the future? It’s not a good practice.
Avoid publishing stubs: Users don’t like seeing “empty” pages, so avoid placeholders where possible. This means not publishing (or at least blocking) pages with zero reviews, no real estate listings, etc., so users (and bots) aren’t subjected to a zillion instances of “Below you’ll find a superb list of all the great rental opportunities in [insert cityname]…” with no actual listings.
- Trick of images next to AdSense is to be stopped. Google announced its new clarification on using images around AdSense.
- Marketing Pilgrim has posted 9 strategies to build your brand via pay per click advertising.
- Blogopreneur has posted 5 facts that tells why blogging can enhance any online marketing endeavor.
- Matt Cutts is Explaining algorithm updates and data refreshes of Google.
- Google explains how to fine tune your site’s theme in its article, Better understanding of your site.
- Online Marketing Blog states 10 things to keep in mind when changing a site design.
- Are you an individual blogger? Then you need someone to take care your blog incase you are no longer present. Read ProBlogger article What happens to your Blogs When You Die.
- Was there big news that every other publishes and you still need your own portion? Read Problogger article How to Cut Through the Clutter of an OVERLY BLOGGED STORY and Get Noticed.
- Penelope Trunk points out 6 tips on How to get your blog or yourself mentioned in print.
- You need a good sleep to work efficiently next day. Ririan Project has posted 8 Tools For 8 Hours Of Energy-Boosting Sleep.
- Search Engine Journal has posted 9 Ways To Get Penalized by Search Engines which are SEO no nos.
- Search Engine Journal publishes Benefits of CSS in Search Engine Optimization which reminds to get into CSS if you already haven’t.
- Use Post Icons at Forums
- A SEO Breakthrough
- How to Save Time with Batch Files
- Top Five Challenges Newbies Face Online
- Avoid Smart Quotes in Post Titles
- Why You Need an Email Filter for Press Release Distribution
- An Introduction to Google’s Webmaster Central
- How to Recover If Banned from AdSense
- Another Innocent Prey in AdSense Game
- How to Write Descriptive Titles without Making URLs Too Long in WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing Tips
- Weekly Brief